NOTE: Try to do each step then check if the issue has been resolved before proceeding to the next step. Ensure that you close the GeoOp application before performing any of the troubleshooting steps.
- Check if the GeoOp application installed on your device is up-to-date. You can check this by going to GeoOp Settings > About > Version. It should be 184.108.40.206
- Clear the data and cache - this can be done by going to Settings > Apps and Notifications > Select GeoOp App >Storage and clear data and cache. Make sure that the data has been cleared.
- Uninstall and reinstall the app.
- Restart or Reboot the device.
- Check for system update of your device by going to Settings > System update.